Maximise profits and gain exposure to the world's largest stock indices with minimum capital commitment and lower risk. Index-Tracking CFDs allow you to benefit from a diversified investment tool that combines leverage, low costs and ease of trading. You gain the flexibility for turning a profit in both rising and falling markets.
Index-tracking CFDs provide the ability to trade an entire stock index on real-time prices in one go.
Take advantage of trading index-tracking CFDs with Saxo Bank:
- Index-tracking CFDs track the performance of a stock market index. They can be sold short, opening up the possibility of turning a profit in a falling market.
- Maximum exposure with minimal capital requirements.
- Trade 22 leading stock indices with a single click.
- Very competitive Bid/Ask spreads with no additional commissions.
- Cost efficient market exposure because index-tracking CFDs don’t require the buying and selling of individual shares.
Avoid limiting yourself to fixed lot sizes
With Saxo Bank, you can trade any number of indices without being constrained to trade pre-defined fixed lot sizes.