Contract Options are an investment alternative that allows you to hedge your bets as you trade Options on gold, oil and other commodities, currencies, interest rates, bonds and major stock indices.
Contract Options online at Saxo Bank enable you to take advantage of market uncertainty and changes in market volatility. By trading Contract Options you can successfully implement your investment strategy whether markets are rising or falling. Contract Options can even work for you as the markets appear to fluctuate with no clear direction.
Contract Options offer more trading opportunities
- Directional plays can be leveraged with the advantage of a known loss potential.
- Volatility plays – position your strategy for a directional change in volatility or for continued levels of volatility.
- Hedge against price movements in the underlying assets of a multi-asset portfolio.
- Opportunity for revenue growth.
Why trade options with Saxo Bank?
- No minimum ticket fee or carrying costs.
- No trading platform charges.
- In-the-money Contract Options auto-exercised online at expiry.
- Cross-product margin – Stocks can be used as margin collateral for Contract Options trading.
- Multi-language service and support from Saxo Bank.